Sumisansui hose is made up of special grade black polyethylene material. The hose had undergone series of tests and perforated by a laser beam machine with a special heat sealer to withstand to local weather conditions. The irrigation hole pattern was designed by a computer to produce uniform and very fine spray of water.
This hose is very durable as it is made in Japan and can last up to 10 years when properly used and maintained.
- can save labor cost about 1/3 of the conventional irrigation method.
- can increase yield or harvest due to uniform irrigation.
- easy to install and can irrigate alternately.
- durable because it is made in Japan and uses special grade polyethylene.
- applicable for open field and greenhouse nurseries.
We also have available drip irrigation hose, drip tape, LLDPE hose with sizes from 12mm to 25mm and its accessories.
If you have further questions about the product, please feel free to contact Engr. Noel Nazarrea, (Prof. Agricultural Engineer PRC#05621) at his email:nobnaz101@yahoocom, nbn6981 at gmail dot com, CP# +639184895799,+639279368319 or send me message at my facebook account just search my name.